• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My worst off the cuff pun"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    In my days pre-IT, when I was a proper electronics engineer, I went to many of these annual electronics exhibitions / trade shows in that there London.

At one, a guy from a well known hardware manufacturer came over and said:

"Escuse me, do you use switches?"

To which I replied "On and off".

DP that has made my evening, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    In my days pre-IT, when I was a proper electronics engineer, I went to many of these annual electronics exhibitions / trade shows in that there London.

At one, a guy from a well known hardware manufacturer came over and said:

"Escuse me, do you use switches?"

To which I replied "On and off".

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    The King of Puns

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Best photo pun I've seen for some time.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    But was she fit?
    Not especially, but she had a good sense of humour.
    The guy was no oil painting either though.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Fella I knew in the Army was going out with one of the girls in the Women's Royal Army Corps (WRAC....pronounced "rack"!)
    She was a black lass, so someone that had never met her suggested she was a Raccoon!! You had to be there I suppose!
    But was she fit?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Fella I knew in the Army was going out with one of the girls in the Women's Royal Army Corps (WRAC....pronounced "rack"!)
    She was a black lass, so someone that had never met her suggested she was a Raccoon!! You had to be there I suppose!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    No, the lack of sex.

HTH.
    "If you become one of my girls, you can have as much as you want. I'll take 90% of the money and make sure you're protected at all times" - Dodgy Agent

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    No, the lack of sex.

HTH.

Oi loikes it when your blunt.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Anyway, worst pun.

I used to work in the NOC of a UK based telco, one day a street cabinet containing some transmission system in the was hit by a bus and took out a few thousand customers phone service. We dispatched the on-call engineers and so on, and due to the number of customers affected had to go through the escalation procedure. When I phoned the NOC manager he asked what the problem was, I told him it was a "bus error"

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

That commute still getting you down?
    No, the lack of sex.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I guess this might be an example of why the new smilie isn't such a good thing.

Dull.

That commute still getting you down?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Do we have a "one handed clapping" smiley for the girls?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I guess this might be an example of why the new smilie isn't such a good thing.

Dull.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Back in 5
    Now, you knocking one out at the thought of seeing a neighbour naked I can believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X