• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

remember the crimsom room

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazMaN
    On the same website as the original Crimson room, there are 3 others that you can play... the Blue Room and another one and then another one where you're stuck in a garage or something... great stuff.
    damn looks like another evening wasted;]
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

HTF does one turn on the lights?
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I managed to get out without turning on the lights. The hardest part was finding that sodding remote.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          HTF does one turn on the lights?
          there are many ways to do it. I recently bought a remote control / touch sensor light switch and programmed it into a button on my Sky remote, works great as a dimmer while sitting down to watch a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
            there are many ways to do it. I recently bought a remote control / touch sensor light switch and programmed it into a button on my Sky remote, works great as a dimmer while sitting down to watch a movie.

Well, I've found the remote (or at least the thing for the car) but I can't combine the objects... Ah well, never mind - never been any good at these things
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

You need to combine the car and battery, then the car (including battery, but now it counts as one object) and magnet.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X