• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mambo Italiano!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: .

Well unemployment is quite high now (around 10%?) and nepotism is still a widely used practise. Plus, they don't really have a high opinion of IT people. It's a country of art and food, not technology. :-)

Comment

Economical with the truth

her mother looked like one of those hydrating food packs from NASA...
      Sure, but you don't tell us that. As far as we are concerned she was the veritable image of Venus and a right dirty bird as well. Have a look at any DCJ or Threaded post for the correct approach.

Comment

Re: Economical with the truth

Right, I see. Ahem, ...

The producer was a very nice, beautiful blond woman (with her mother) that was very well spoken. Next minute Lamb had her tongue down the producers throat while the buxom mother had her hands down my....

nah, just don't have the DCJ touch I'm afraid...

Comment

The producer was a very nice, beautiful blond woman (with her mother) that was very well spoken. Next minute Lamb had her tongue down the producers throat while the buxom mother had her hands down my
          Don't stop, I haven't finished yet!

nah, just don't have the DCJ touch I'm afraid...
          You're doing fine.... now continue that story...

Comment

nah, just don't have the DCJ touch I'm afraid
            Don't worry hyperD, neither does DCJ

Comment

Working...
            X