• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Ryder Cup Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was offered a free pair of corporate tickets. But as I have no interest in golf I turned them down.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      I greet you all this morning from a very wet, windswept Celtic Manor this morning and I can tell you all that I cut a pretty bedraggled, miserable figure this morning.
      Sorry, can you just clear up when this happened please?

Comment

I was not in a good mood this morning after the travails of yesterday. my mood was further dampened by the news that I was eligible, as a Sunday ticket holder, to have gained entrance to today's play at Celtic Manor. The authorities did not make a good job of commun icating this to the legion of disgruntled fans yesterday and I will be mentioning this in my letter of complaint. Still, at least it won't be a Peoples' MOnday; the thought of the assorted riff raff that could have been treading that hallowed turf today is enough to give me the willies.

Anyway, Europe 9 & a half, USA 6.,. GO YOORUP!

Comment

I was not in a good mood this morning after the travails of yesterday. my mood was further dampened by the news that I was eligible, as a Sunday ticket holder, to have gained entrance to today's play at Celtic Manor. The authorities did not make a good job of commun icating this to the legion of disgruntled fans yesterday and I will be mentioning this in my letter of complaint. Still, at least it won't be a Peoples' MOnday; the thought of the assorted riff raff that could have been treading that hallowed turf today is enough to give me the willies.

Hallowed?? It is Wales FFS!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Don't be digruntled, you had the best session of the Cup so far.

Comment

Early days, but so far so good!!

C'mon Yoorup!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Early days, but so far so good!!

C'mon Yoorup!!!

Yoorup sounds like the name of a Cambodian ladyboy.

Up in 5
                All square in 2
                5 yet to start

Comment

Up in 6, down in 4, level in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Up in 6, down in 4, level in 2.

Hansen is four down after four, so I think that one is gone already. Harrington has played crap for a year so I fear that will be another.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      Hansen is four down after four, so I think that one is gone already. Harrington has played crap for a year so I fear that will be another.
                      Oh no! Is it spectre of Brookline 99?

Comment

Working...
                      X