• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Open Letter To The Mods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    What other comments have you got? To give me a giggle.
    Don't be shy, those comments can be anything you want them to be

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Don't be shy, those comments can be anything you want them to be
      I need to spread the MP love around before I can give any more to gimpboy.

I wanted to know what other witty comments CUK people had left him...
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

If you think I care enough either way about anyone to rep them you've got another think coming.

Mods put him out of his, and our, misery.

BAN HIM.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gricerboy again.

Right, who else wants some?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            If you think I care enough either way about anyone to rep them you've got another think coming.

Mods put him out of his, and our, misery.

BAN HIM.
            Did we have this debate here about whether it's 'think' or 'thing' in this expression?

I reckon it must be 'think' as it seems to make more sense. Ish.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Really? Is this the same sasguru that got all sniffy and precious about someone neg repping him a week or two ago, and went blubbing to admin/mods for an IP trawl?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gricerboy again.

Right, who else wants some?
                Return the favour please PL.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Wow! This just goes to substantiate what I was saying in my original post. What a wiazard thread! Only 3 minutes old & we're aleready on page 3! Neg Rep gricerboy at your peril.

Just wondering, if I do go back to Shout99, how much of CUK will I take with me?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Return the favour please PL.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                      Wow! This just goes to substantiate what I was saying in my original post. What a wiazard thread! Only 3 minutes old & we're aleready on page 3! Neg Rep gricerboy at your peril.

Just wondering, if I do go back to Shout99, how much of CUK will I take with me?
                      I'm not on page 3, I have 40 posts per page.

What is wiazard, and what is Shout99?
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X