• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "An Open Letter To The Mods"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    The only solution to the current problem

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    i like how the irony within the context of my post totally went over your head.

HTH, but IDI
    on my knees again...

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Thanks to whoever +ved Gimpy I am now officially bottom of the pop pols.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    waffle... Shout99 ...
    That explains a lot.

...It is not my intention to leave this forum but if I continue to be the subject of unwarranted abuse then I would have absolutely no option...
    IGYC

SO COME ON MODS, ROOT OUT THE OFFENDERS AND NAME AND SHAME THEM!
    No

Interestingly, I see you repped yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    You've still got a shot at her daughters.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Good old Mrs Palm eh?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    i like how shaunbhoy can insult while remaining witty and sasguru just says cretin etc
    i like how the irony within the context of my post totally went over your head.

HTH, but IDI

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Yeah.

Sealed the deal later that night.

She was good. I was better.
    Good old Mrs Palm eh?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    What the poster is alluding to is that the level of response to my OP demonstrates how hugely popular I am within these pages and I have to admit I am somewhat touched. Thankyou everybody. How about we all blitz my rep to get it back into positive territory?
    taps screen ...

Is that you SY01 ?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    is this from your family album?
    Yeah.

Sealed the deal later that night.

She was good. I was better.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    What the poster is alluding to is that the level of response to my OP demonstrates how hugely popular I am within these pages and I have to admit I am somewhat touched. Thankyou everybody. How about we all blitz my rep to get it back into positive territory?
    Right after we plumb the depths of the reputation system as some of us are still trying to work it out. It's all in the name of ... errr ... science.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post

Once I get inside you, Im like a splinter.
    you are painful prick who causes pus

who would have guessed

Leave a comment:

• ItsQuickerAntiClockwise
    replied
    This 'person' who seems to have died more deaths than dracula, will give you a good talking to, then get banned. again...
    and I shall come back as yet another witty and amusing play on the M25 or the 'Beautiful South'.

Once I get inside you, Im like a splinter.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    A picture tells a thousand words...

Typical bloke

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You really ARE touched!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X