• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Protestors to be arrested...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protestors to be arrested...

...this girls description has been circulated.

Police have warned that she should not be approached as she may be carrying a concealed weapon...

Originally posted by Churchill

Police have warned that she should not be approached as she may be carrying a concealed weapon...
    I bet she has fantastic knockers under all those clothes

Comment

Phwoooor! Get yer wrists out for the lads!
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill

Most likely she conceals a minging box [no emoticon for vomiting]

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
          Phwoooor! Get yer wrists out for the lads!
          She's wearing gloves!!!!

I've seen her hairy eye though . . . . . . ooh err missus. . . . . .
          "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

I saw her in Millets this weekend...

She was with a similarly-attired friend. She was trying on a black backpack, and turned around to her friend and said "Does my bomb look big in this?"

Comment

Originally posted by white-anglo-reactionary
              She was with a similarly-attired friend. She was trying on a black backpack, and turned around to her friend and said "Does my bomb look big in this?"
              Ha ha - class!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by white-anglo-reactionary
                An oldie now . . . . . I heard it when it was set in Millets (sp?) . . . . . 7/10 though . . . .

However, I have it on good authority that her friend replied that it did look big, whereby the first lady was heard to tell her to 'kiss her fatwa'

. . . . . I'll get me coat . . . . .
                "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

. . . .sorry just saw the heading . . . . 6/10!!!!!!!

Comment

They'll get her in no time. They have the description. I'm sure I saw her walking down the main road in Luton.

I suppose the placard makes a change from "Golf sale". Maybe the local "Holocaust R Us" are doing a sale. "Buy one anthrax bomb, and get a ricin tipped brollie for free. Limited stocks. Only one per customer."

Comment

Working...
                    X