• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Protestors to be arrested..."

Collapse

• Fungus
    replied
    They'll get her in no time. They have the description. I'm sure I saw her walking down the main road in Luton.

I suppose the placard makes a change from "Golf sale". Maybe the local "Holocaust R Us" are doing a sale. "Buy one anthrax bomb, and get a ricin tipped brollie for free. Limited stocks. Only one per customer."

Leave a comment:

• Dr Evil
    replied
    . . . .sorry just saw the heading . . . . 6/10!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Evil
    replied
    Originally posted by white-anglo-reactionary
    She was with a similarly-attired friend. She was trying on a black backpack, and turned around to her friend and said "Does my bomb look big in this?"
    An oldie now . . . . . I heard it when it was set in Millets (sp?) . . . . . 7/10 though . . . .

However, I have it on good authority that her friend replied that it did look big, whereby the first lady was heard to tell her to 'kiss her fatwa'

. . . . . I'll get me coat . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by white-anglo-reactionary
    She was with a similarly-attired friend. She was trying on a black backpack, and turned around to her friend and said "Does my bomb look big in this?"
    Ha ha - class!

Leave a comment:

• white-anglo-reactionary
    replied
    I saw her in Millets this weekend...

Leave a comment:

• Dr Evil
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Phwoooor! Get yer wrists out for the lads!
    She's wearing gloves!!!!

I've seen her hairy eye though . . . . . . ooh err missus. . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    ...this girls description has been circulated.

Police have warned that she should not be approached as she may be carrying a concealed weapon...
    Most likely she conceals a minging box [no emoticon for vomiting]

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Phwoooor! Get yer wrists out for the lads!

Leave a comment:

• eternalnomad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill

Police have warned that she should not be approached as she may be carrying a concealed weapon...
    I bet she has fantastic knockers under all those clothes

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    started a topic Protestors to be arrested...

Protestors to be arrested...

Working...
X