• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how many songs can...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    i may not know them off by hand, but if i calculate that on average an album has 12 songs on them, then my calculation has around 50 albums.

and i can definatly name 50 albums in my collection easily.

not enough, by a long way.
    Ah, but thats not the question you asked
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      welcome Doc, its nice to have a mathematician on the board

There's always one . . . . . . . * shakes head *. . . . . and this is the second time it was me . . . . . .
      "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

"2gb worth of storage hold?"

That's not an Ipod its a memory stick.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil
          To ask the very obvious question, WTF do you think you want to carry around your entire music collection anyway? c 600 songs at 3 minutes each is 30 odd hours!!!
          To give the obvious answer, to be able to choose what you want to listen to at the time of listening, rather than at the time of leaving the house.

Comment

how many songs can...

Originally posted by el duder
            2gb worth of storage hold?

im thinking bout buying an ipod.
            About the same as my phone...

"That's not an Ipod its a memory stick."

Indeed so it is...

Comment

Originally posted by expat
              To give the obvious answer, to be able to choose what you want to listen to at the time of listening, rather than at the time of leaving the house.
              You're right, expecting someone to narrow it down to the most likely 600 would be too much effort.

Please accept my apologies.

I bet you took ages to leave the house when it was the time of the humble Walkman and Discman - only one CD at a time?
              "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Working...
              X