• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you heard?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw it on 4Chan earlier and saw some tweets. Traced the image back to...

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

US led invasion of Iran?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

something to do with Stuxnet?
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          sasguru will be back on 1st of October...
          Bit lost on the flouncers current situation - did he ever confirm his mega paid new job?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            The rumour?

1st October 2010...
            Should I buy more gold?... not sure the floorboards will take the weight
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Bit lost on the flouncers current situation - did he ever confirm his mega paid new job?
              I don't think he took it; the 'headhunter' took him for lunch at the Little Chef and walked without paying.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Lekker belangrijk.
                Aye. Huge impact on some of them. Population planned to increase by 300% on one I know of, therefore some considerable infrastructure projects planned.

Not sure the USD will be a big deal - due to the yanky tourists I guess most places take them anyway. Mind you some businesses still seem to think it's "under discussion".

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Aye. Huge impact on some of them. Population planned to increase by 300% on one I know of, therefore some considerable infrastructure projects planned.

Not sure the USD will be a big deal - due to the yanky tourists I guess most places take them anyway. Mind you some businesses still seem to think it's "under discussion".
                  Could be some juicy contracts going on in Curacao shortly.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I don't think he took it; the 'headhunter' took him for lunch at the Little Chef and walked without paying.
                    I heard that after the happy meal arrived and he'd finished his nuggets, he had a tantrum and literally threw his toy across the room at the permie wage on offer.

Comment

So is the OP going to enlighten us?
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X