• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Facebook broken?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely knackered for me tonight. Reckon they need to switch it off and on.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Completely knackered for me tonight. Reckon they need to switch it off and on.
      Me too. Think they need to wiggle the wires round a bit, too.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Me too. Think they need to wiggle the wires round a bit, too.
        Having tons of probs with my BT Vision On Demand services as well as mega-slow broadband, although the two issues are inter-related and boil down to crap broadband speeds. Just ain't got the energy to try and get through to some sub-continent numpty for "technical assistance".

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Twas broke for a bit, but it's ok now.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Service Unavailable - DNS failure
            The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.15b23554.1285275126.21bf0c

Comment

Some kind of attack on the Net is going on, you heard it on here first...

Comment

DNS death error from here.

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

I only go on there once in a blue-moon so no worries. I always think of the poor techie who knows it is his fault

Or could it be some sort of hackage? Remember the DNS flaw from a year or so back that took Google out? Just checked and it was 2005. Where has the time gone? I think I should put a crying smilie on here too...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Some kind of attack on the Net is going on, you heard it on here first...
                  It is amazing what you can do with a group of distributed machines under your control eh?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    It is amazing what you can do with a group of distributed machines under your control eh?
                    Like getting lots of unique IPs to register lots of sockies at CUK

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                      i'm surprised you are a part of something so plebeian as facebook shauny.
                      Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                      Surely anyone is entitled to use Facebook mate? It's not exclusive, is it!
                      Yes, that's what plebian means.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Just wanted to check up on #3 son's "Freshers Week" antics really. Ah well, no luck!
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Delete him now! You shouldn't be friends with your kids on Facebook, it's the law, I think.
                      You can want to be friends with your kids, but your kids should most definitely not accept. Probably he's already got a new account with a different name
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X