• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Paris or London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris or London?

Discuss, Abuse Chico & Franco, or whatever.

I'm not asking "Which city do you want to get the games?", I asking "Which city do you think will get the games?"

My thought is that Paris will get it.

London, of course

Comment

ma

drid

Comment

As Bliar is now furiously involved and has declined to comment on Chirac's remark about food, I reckon he must believe that we're now in with a good chance. Lots of favours changing hands - bit of Cambellism with the announcement of that website saying we're now favourites.

It will be an unmitigated disaster and you know it will not be Londoners paying for this - it will be everyone...

... and it begs the question of why they cannot sum up the same enthusiasm to sort out transport in the SE in the first place.

Comment

Quite a few here has property interests in East London. Would anybody care to speculate what will happen to the price of prpoerty there shuld London get the games?

Comment

care to speculate what will happen to the price of prpoerty there shuld London get the games?
            Up or up?

Comment

I wonder if I would be able to let my flat to some rich official for £5k a week:lol

Comment

both citizens of London and Paris have an overinflated ego, not good for any games .
                London or Paris are no more the center of the world

Comment

Piss off you provincial Oik
                  :rollin

Comment

Now it really is between London and Paris. Moscow, New York and Madrid have been eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                    X