• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob delivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Currie - India!!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I heard an Indian official saying that this morning. Laughed my b*ll*cks off I did.
      When I went to India and got sick, lots of Indians told me it was because westerners are not accustomed to ‘the spicy food’.

Sure. Nothing to do with giardia, cryptosporidium, clostridium or any other perfectly innocent deadly pathogen transmitted by cooks wiping their arses without bogroll then preparing food without washing their hands. Nothing at all to do with that, no it´s a little bit of extra cumin and paprika powder that causes dysentery. Yep, you heard it here first.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Latest;

Phillips Idowu's pulled out.

BBC Sport - English trio pull out of Commonwealth Games

Well, that was probably the biggest star of the games. World discus champion's pulled out too.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
        X