• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dating Sites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is one on there just now looking for guys who are into rockabilly. Go go BlasterB.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      In that case, lose the internet dating and just go to a club or pub, find a bird who is willing and shag her. From what I know of it - people who use internet dating want a relationship not just a shag.
      When did this bulltulip start? Talk about moving the goal posts

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        When did this bulltulip start? Talk about moving the goal posts
        Shut it you!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          Oral sex between consenting adults isn't seedy by most peoples standards.
          Surely that depends whether you've had the chop or not.

Maybe the descriptions were a little too ribald for your sensitive tastes
          I see what you did there!

Comment

Oral sex between consenting adults isn't seedy by most peoples standards.

Maybe the descriptions were a little too ribald for your sensitive tastes but that doesn't make them perverse.
            You're right. Since it's all in your head (no pun) and no real women are involved in your fantasies of subjugation, no worries.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              The real scary ones are on craigslist.

I hooked up with a self-harmer who wanted me to bite her. Proper hard.
              Have you ever been to a fetish club?

Just asking like....
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                You're right. Since it's all in your head (no pun) and no real women are involved in your fantasies of subjugation, no worries.

Thanks for the self portrait, now I'll give you a song to hum along to.

Apologies to Carly Simon:

You posted into CUK
                Like you were writing sonnet and verse
                An apostrophe you strategically placed
                Your intelligence just a curse
                You had one eye on reputation
                As you watched yourself converse
                You had your dreams, but they were stains in your bedroom
                stains in your bedroom, and

You're so thick
                You probably think this song is about you
                You're so thick
                I'll bet you think this song is about you
                Don't you? Don't you?

HTH BIFWDT
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

So are dating sites for youngsters? or older people? Surely it's for people who are getting on a little???

Comment

Be a man and admit you lost this one, it's much more dignified and we'll all think more of you.

Did you know the reference I posted? If not maybe someone else can fill you in why it's so apt.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Be a man and admit you lost this one, it's much more dignified and we'll all think more of you.

Did you know the reference I posted? If not maybe someone else can fill you in why it's so apt.
                      Why on earth would I know the reference of a photo of a semi naked young man in his bedroom? You obviously have a stash to wheel out when the need arises. I could call you a pederast but that would involve the passing on of wisdom.

N.B. Claiming victory against a virtual imaginary buffoon is hardly a worthy triumph.
                      But then again, if you live in an imaginary world it probably makes sense.

Anyway you do have the honour of being the first person I have ever added to my ignore list
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X