• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Bands you've come across.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    One new group that has been brought to my attention is the pop group called Mumford and Sons. That are somewhat redolent of Cat Stevens in all his pomp and are a beezer little combo. I vote they'll be the sound of 2011!
    Morning Threaded.

BTW. Got something for you when you login next.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      One new group that has been brought to my attention is the pop group called Mumford and Sons. That are somewhat redolent of Cat Stevens in all his pomp and are a beezer little combo. I vote they'll be the sound of 2011!
      And to everyone who already heard of them (which is everyone in the world) and likes them, may I recommend:

- Stornoway (BeachComber's Windowsill)
      - Bombay Bicycle Club (Flaws)

Both nice acoustic music, stuff your mum might like but are also getting lots of attention from the 'cool' people.

Or on the other hand if you like Hadouken, are you familiar with Gallows?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have been listening to quite a bit of My Chemical Romance of late.
        Rather good in my opinion.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X