• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody religious types!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody religious types!

Muslims burning flags and causing havoc.
    Christians inventing crap "theories" like "Intelligent Design".
    Sikhs complaining about some useless play.

As an atheist, I'm sick of these throwback religious retards, although I'll defend to the end their right to their stupid beliefs. However no belief is out of bounds of having the piss taken out of it.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Sounds to me like incitement to religious hatred, sasguru.

The only option appears to become a fawning ****** like Straw or Mandelson.

Comment

Is it an incitement to racial hatred if you dislike all religions equally for their lack of logical content? I think not. It would be interesting to bring a test case where the prosecution had to prove that God exists and in the absence of that proof, insulting religions would be similar to criticising the Flat Earth Society.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was joshing, mate. I'm with you on this one.

Comment

Bin organised religion for spiritualism...

...Derek Acorah is the new Messiah!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Muslims burning flags and causing havoc.
            Christians inventing crap "theories" like "Intelligent Design".
            Sikhs complaining about some useless play.

As an atheist, I'm sick of these throwback religious retards, although I'll defend to the end their right to their stupid beliefs. However no belief is out of bounds of having the piss taken out of it.
            I wouldn't have any truck with any belief system that cannot withstand having the wee wee extracted. Is Islam really so feeble and autocratic that it can't withstand a few wise cracks. These people make themselves look sad and pathetic. Now if they stood up and said "Yeah, you're rude gits, but we can take it" I might respect them.

Comment

As an atheist, ...
              Isn't atheism a religion too!

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
                Isn't atheism a religion too!
                FFS Do I have to explain this again? Is "Absence of belief for the existence of the tooth fairy" a religion too?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I agree with that (Except that I would probably not lift a finger to protect their stupid beliefs)
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

FFS Do I have to explain this again? Is "Absence of belief for the existence of the tooth fairy" a religion too?
                    Atheism is just hubris -- nothing more, nothing less. It is the solace of a souless little sh*t, sasguru. How dare you presume that there is no god. It is inciting me to great hatred you miserable little pri*k. I think we need to invoke the inciting religious hatred legislation immediately and have you shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X