• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sum up your current project

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    an unorganised corp with deep pockets and huge process changes in mind to meet some new buzz word of a credential, 3 months has turned into 2 years
    Do they have somewhere nice for you to put your brain when you come in, in the morning
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I told you so.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

money for old rope

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise View Post
          *yawn*
          WNSWS, except I wouldn't have bothered with the stars it adds too much excitement.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

What project? I'm twiddling my thumbs

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Do they have somewhere nice for you to put your brain when you come in, in the morning
              I gave up bringing it in ages ago
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

A rate beyond the dreams of avarice
                Fast and reliable commute (not like stinky Bristol)
                Interesting work – will up skill as a result
                Mixed ability of fellow workers – but already obvious that I am taking the lead on several strategic decisions
                Company provides lots of freebies – nosh etc.

Life is sweet
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  already obvious that I am taking the lead on several strategic decisions

Comment

A headless chicken with a brain.
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Excellent rate. Varied, interesting work. Client appreciates what I do, so happy to keep paying - and very amenable to flexible working. Twenty minute commute by tram from home to office. Nice views of the Black Forest from the office window.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X