• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Sol Campbell!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazMaN
    Rumour indicates that apparently he "plays for the other team" so to say.

This is likely to be part of his problem.

So anyway I took him out of my Fantasy Football team today.
    He better watch his back

islam is coming... they will soon show him the error of his ways....
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

As I understand it, he'd been living with a much older white woman for years, then she suddenly dumped him and wants to get married to someone else.

However, I got this from an avid Arsenal fan.

Comment

Some Tottenham fan told me he's been living with a group of rent boys - he's the daddy !

Comment

Could be on the rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
            Some Tottenham fan told me he's been living with a group of rent boys - he's the daddy !
            Spot of HIV then, do you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
              Funny that. My Spud *spit* mate *spit* reckons he saw Sol in Toys'R'Us this morning. Giving away games. I didn't geddit either.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                As I understand it, he'd been living with a much older white woman for years, then she suddenly dumped him and wants to get married to someone else.

However, I got this from an avid Arsenal fan.
                His ex was a 44 year old designer called Kelly something (according to one of todays rags). He was rumoured to have been shagging Martina Hingis suring the last year. Lucky b*gger.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X