• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women troubles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

well that one's definitely closed now.

Comment

why?

she said 'another time'

does that not give me at least one chance to ask her again?

Comment

Just pull your balls out and test her reaction!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
            she said 'another time'

Nope, thats just women talk for "never in a million years".

If she really meant another time then she'd have suggested one.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

she said 'another time'

No !
              If I were you I'd take the positive approach and assume that she is a lezzer and you are not her type (on the grounds that you dont have big puppies)
              Of course, you could look at it the other way - that you are a pig ugly sad IT geek - but then your self esteem will go through the floor.

Take the earlier advice and invest in a jazz mag and yourself into a frenzy

Comment

as a contractor you kinda of stuck in the corner and everyone sits around wondering what you do and why you sit alone outide of any team.
                Have you tried soap?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

have i just been blown out?

blown out / blown off

so close and yet worlds apart

Comment

Time to move on

to pastures new...

However if you do feel that you want to belittle yourself in front of her just one more time, please post what happens, it's very entertaining!

I've made lots of mistakes like this (but not by email), don't worry about it. Women, they're like buses, nothing for ages and then three blah blah blah

Comment

There's no hope for you, el duder. You failed to follow the advice - email is a loser's way to ask the question. She doesn't want to go for lunch with a social inadequate who can't even talk to her. She wants to go to lunch with someone with at least a little confidence who she might have an interesting conversation with. It's hard to ignore someone asking in person and easy to ignore an email. If you asked her face-to-face she might have said "yes" just out of pity.

Starring openly at her tits probably didn't help either.

Go and get your lunchtime sandwich and can of Sprite, and pick up a copy of Razzle on the way home. Think of what might have been while looking at Julie, aged 24 from Baintree (page 52).

Comment

Working...
                      X