• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: women troubles

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "women troubles"

Collapse

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    ive met a young lady at work, she works in the admin team and i really fancy her.

ive managed to find out that she is single, unbeleivabley, and i really want to make a move for her...

unfortunalty i feel that the office politics and placement really puts a downer on this, i dont think it would be suitable to just go ovet to her desk with all of her work collegues around and ask her out for a drink.

however, i have thought about emailing her. my only reservation is that this has not been successfull for me in the past when fancying someone in the office.

it would not be so bad if i was working with her on something, but we do not have much exposure to each other through work, other than a hello in the morning etc...

what do ya think i should do?
    Growing some balls may help mate? Jesus, it's not rocket science ask her out, if she likes you it doesn't matter how bad it comes across.....

Leave a comment:

• Dr Evil
    replied
    How did this go?

. . . . or was this anything to do with the 'wanking yourself off in front of the cam' thing?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Fecks sake.

Drop a note with a 6 digit number on it and your name on it.

When she says "I don't want your phone number", reply

"That's my bank balance, have you been to Monte Carlo?".

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Daywalker
    The resolution isn't big enough.

Send her a blurred pic of your cock via bluetooth.

Leave a comment:

• Daywalker
    replied
    The resolution isn't big enough.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Send her a pic of your cock via bluetooth.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    beleive you me, i had no trouble at all on the slopes with the girls..

i was beating them off with a stick.

however when in the office, its a different story...
    Try turning up to the office in your ski gear then.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    beleive you me, i had no trouble at all on the slopes with the girls..

i was beating them off with a stick.

however when in the office, its a different story...

Leave a comment:

• Paco
    replied
    el duder, if its true you are sprite boy re-incarnate am I not right in thinking that you've just done a ski instructor course? If so, were you ill for the 'how to pick up girls' module, as every instructor I've met has to beat them off with a sh1tty stick?!

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    funny thing is, within a couple of hours everyone in the office will know what you did.

Leave a comment:

• Jakes Daddy
    replied
    Are You a BEAUTY or a GEEK?

I'm pretty sure this show is coming to the UK soonish - E4 maybe ?? Vaguely remember seeing trailers for it (and laughing !) - you should got for it el duder then we can all see what you look like whilst ripping the p!ss out of you !

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    el duder, there's still time to bag yourself a place on this TV Show. It might be your only chance...

Are You a BEAUTY or a GEEK?

If you're a beautiful women and think you can help a geek, or if you're a geek and want to help a beauty send an application and your tape to:

BEAUTY AND THE GEEK
    P.O. BOX 578
    Manhattan Beach, Ca 90266

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied

"Hello, would now be a good time"

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    There's no hope for you, el duder. You failed to follow the advice - email is a loser's way to ask the question. She doesn't want to go for lunch with a social inadequate who can't even talk to her. She wants to go to lunch with someone with at least a little confidence who she might have an interesting conversation with. It's hard to ignore someone asking in person and easy to ignore an email. If you asked her face-to-face she might have said "yes" just out of pity.

Starring openly at her tits probably didn't help either.

Go and get your lunchtime sandwich and can of Sprite, and pick up a copy of Razzle on the way home. Think of what might have been while looking at Julie, aged 24 from Baintree (page 52).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X