• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ground Zero mosque

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would argue that the site itself is a monument. It was certainly a very solemn place when I visited.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      pbuh - is only used for the Prophets. Unless you meant something else?
      Thanks for that. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        That's 2 of the CUK-top-tosser-triumvirate smacked down today... .
        Who's the 3rd?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Who's the 3rd?
          Is D000hg in your gang?

F**k me, talk about dumb and dumber!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Is D000hg in your gang?

F**k me, talk about dumb and dumber!
            No.

Anyway dumb and rich. Its the best way to be.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Do you mean where Islam TAKES a place of privilege in governing the country? It is not something awarded by some person or persons unknown.
              If these countries wish to govern themselves in the manner they want, be it a theocracy or otherwise, why should that be any of your concern?

Comment

Originally posted by EC4N View Post
                If these countries wish to govern themselves in the manner they want, be it a theocracy or otherwise, why should that be any of your concern?
                A country is not a sentient being that can want something.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Still smarting from taking a beating earlier
                  You really do live in la-la-land don't you?
                  Care to point out where this "beating" took place?
                  All I recall is some discourse during which you made it abundantly plain to everyone that you were unable to comprehend even the most basic graphical display. And that gaffe came hot on the heels of you spectacularly missing the point on how the Benefits system is being abused. Still, if that constitutes some form of success on your part, far be it from me to pour urine on your cornflakes. You carry on.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    A country is not a sentient being that can want something.
                    shsjsdkfjdfd you know what i meant.

Comment

EC4N

As I explicitly said above somewhere, we should all stop interfering in other cultures and it is indeed none of my concern IF it stays in their own country. Poorly controlled immigration means that it does not, because migrants bring their views on society with them. The nature of those societies is therefore very relevant to the debate about the future of our own country and that is all that concerns me.

Polls among the Muslim community here have shown considerable support for elements of Shariah law. Many other unacceptable attitudes, on homosexuals and women for example, are also the Islamic attitudes they bring from their own countries.

The nature of what happens now in some in Muslim states is pretty relevant to any discussion of what will happen in our own if we let Islam gain more power here.
                      Last edited by xoggoth; 25 August 2010, 16:40.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X