• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blaze of Glory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Often I think you're a clueless chunt, then you post again and remove the doubt.
    It's a reasonable question.

You said

Anybody who wants to torture and kill a dumb animal deserves all he gets.
    so what does a three year old earth worm attacker deserve, in your book?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Well it's a matter of degree. If a bull is worth 40 human lives then what is an earthworm worth? A chinese burn?
      It's not a matter of degree at all. It's about adult's abusing animals for the purposes of a bit of a laugh.

I'm all for pharmaceutical animal testing for example, and appreciate that animals probably ought to come below us in the pecking order. Stuff like this is a bit sick though.

Obviously death is a bit harsh, but they are a bunch of twats.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It's a reasonable question.

You said

If you think you can pose that question in the same context as the rest of the thread you're a bigger ******* than I thought.

Or the poorest trolling

Either way you really should try harder.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Educating that animals aren't to be tortured for the fun of it?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            It's not a matter of degree at all. It's about adult's abusing animals for the purposes of a bit of a laugh.

I'm all for pharmaceutical animal testing for example, and appreciate that animals probably ought to come below us in the pecking order. Stuff like this is a bit sick though.

Obviously death is a bit harsh, but they are a bunch of twats.
            Well, I'd agree that bullfighting is barbaric, but then so is squishing a worm so that it's innards spurt out. Where do you draw the line on what is acceptable? Does the fact he's three make it less bad than if I had done it?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well, I'd agree that bullfighting is barbaric, but then so is squishing a worm so that it's innards spurt out. Where do you draw the line on what is acceptable? Does the fact he's three make it less bad than if I had done it?
              Does the three year old charge admission to watch and sell TV rights? Clueless chunt
              Me, me, me...

Comment

If you think you can pose that question in the same context as the rest of the thread you're a bigger ******* than I thought.

Or the poorest trolling

Either way you really should try harder.
                And the fact you can't give a reasonable answer instead of dismissing the question out of hand and name calling shows your position up for the irrational knee-jerk reaction it is, don't you think?

Comment

Nope, you've probably both got the same mental age.

Comment

Does the three year old charge admission to watch and sell TV rights? Clueless chunt
                    Nope, but he invited all his friends to see for free.

Comment

Nope, but he invited all his friends to see for free.
                      The hole you're digging just keeps getting bigger...
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X