• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blaze of Glory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the bulls should do is this:

Don't play along. Just stand there. Don't even squeal or show any pain. The first few will still get slain, but after a while the crowds will get bored of the lack of pain and suffering not being shown and abandon the sport in numbers. The Gandhi defnse. In a way the bulls bring this upon themselves by playing along. Jumping into the crowd doesn't help one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I'm not really an emotional kind of guy. You might be confusing me with SY or Spod, I'd rather fix your problem than understand your feelings.
      Get and change this lightbulb then
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        What the bulls should do is this:

Don't play along. Just stand there. Don't even squeal or show any pain. The first few will still get slain, but after a while the crowds will get bored of the lack of pain and suffering not being shown and abandon the sport in numbers. The Gandhi defnse. In a way the bulls bring this upon themselves by playing along. Jumping into the crowd doesn't help one bit.
        Just can't see it, can they.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Just can't see it, can they.
          Well I suppose it is hard to contain ones composure when you're being stabbed with sticks after being having driven half mad before being let loose in an arena of the baying mob screaming for ones blood. It needs discipline and a little self control.

I agree it is horrific though.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Well I suppose it is hard to contain ones composure when you're being stabbed with sticks after being having driven half mad before being let loose in an arena of the baying mob screaming for ones blood. It needs discipline and a little self control.

I agree it is horrific though.
            Poor bulls.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
            X