• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I met Wilmslow at the same time. he certainly fitted the bill, although it could always have been someone who is a good actor as well as a puppetmaster.

but , of course, there comes a point when the conspiracy theory becomes too absurd. so for the moment, I am happy to believe that we met the fellow, and that as well as faeries, there are Wilmslows in the world.

and as for your pathetic attaempt at a put-down image.... I refer you to mine. Unlike you and your bloated self regarding

I have no illusions.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The best rate I have found is 5.99% and thats with a 15% deposit. Then again i am a FTB.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Well, I met Wilmslow at the same time. he certainly fitted the bill, although it could always have been someone who is a good actor as well as a puppetmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          If you really are Wilmslow, you're a f**king ugly bastard with no social skills whatsoever.

Actually, that scenario is becoming more believable by the second.
          Now, no need to get personal.....

We all seemed to get on ok in the pub, it was a really nice evening with good company from my perspective. Some really cool characters

Bring back the dog I say.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            WHS.

PS, "homes" for under £50K are still widely available.

DAILY EXPRESS PROPERTY - Property Articles - Articles

E.g. a boat, live in a car, or a beach hut, a shed or live rough in some woodland.

Not to mention, there are lots of houses under £50k
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Now, no need to get personal.....

We all seemed to get on ok in the pub, it was a really nice evening with good company from my perspective. Some really cool characters

Bring back the dog I say.
              Harsh but fair.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Harsh but fair.
                That is how us Quality Consultants are. I think we are more firm but fair

If I was a black belt in Six Sigma, I would be more than harsh......

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                  That is how us Quality Consultants are. I think we are more firm but fair

If I was a black belt in Six Sigma, I would be more than harsh......

Comment

Working...
                  X