• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blazer and tie, and a bright little smile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Kids eh? Hope he gets in touch soon. He's probably having a great time, oblivious to the worry he's causing.
    Aye. You and Mary Poppins have hit on the good permutations.

As a worried dad, I keep seeing images of Bubba from cell block E saying 'lets play mummies and daddies'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Hang on the basic gist of this thread is.

My son has had sex with an underage girl and his disapeared. Is this my fault.
      its a song innit. by Morrissey

Used to be a sweet boy
      Holding so tightly
      To Daddy's hand
      But that was all
      In some distant land
      Blazer and tie
      And a big bright healthy smile
      Used to make all
      Of our trials worthwhile

Used to be a sweet boy
      And I'm not to blame
      But something went wrong
      Something went wrong
      And I know
      I'm not to blame
      Something went wrong
      Can't be to blame

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Another possibility is that the happy couple have decided to elope.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Another possibility is that the happy couple have decided to elope.
          Like Bonny and Clyde
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sounds like sensible law in Canada. Daft to prosecute teenagers of similar age.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Sounds like sensible law in Canada. Daft to prosecute teenagers of similar age.
              you'll find that most countries, if it's not enshrined in law will at least turn a blind eye to it, pointless criminalising young people for carrying out natures calling.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Latest news -

it looks like the girls of CUK were right.

I phoned mum, she was grovellingly apologetic. She apologised for ringing the missus and being hysterical. She has confirmed her daughter is not under age, she has confirmed that my sons moblie, was actually her daughters, and that mum had disabled it in a fit of rage.

She has accepted that the lad is ok, she 'had him over' three times already and she has agreed that he is the best thing that ever happened to the daughter. Apparently the girl went through a year of depression at school, then suddenly perked up a year ago. Now the mum knows why.

There are still a dozen questions, but its best to let it lie. After all, I may be related to this cyber bitch mother in a years time.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Latest news -

I phoned mum, she was grovellingly apologetic. She apologised for ringing the missus and being hysterical. She has confirmed her daughter is not under age, she has confirmed that my sons moblie, was actually her daughters, and that mum had disabled it in a fit of rage.

She has accepted that the lad is ok, she 'had him over' three times already and she has agreed that he is the best thing that ever happened to the daughter. Apparently the girl went through a year of depression at school, then suddenly perked up a year ago. Now the mum knows why.

There are still a dozen questions, but its best to let it lie. After all, I may be related to this cyber bitch mother in a years time.

Good news EO, glad to hear it all worked out in the end. Kids are wonderful but sometimes they can really make you wonder why you bothered
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Shhh!! Don't tell them that, it'll go to their head

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Shhh!! Don't tell them that, it'll go to their head
                      Too late
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X