• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message from Olga

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    The <clientco> internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.
    Reason:
    The Websense category "Travel" is filtered.

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Thanks NotAllThere, that was an interesting read about John Simpson's escapades in Prague.
    You're just rubbing it in now aren't you?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It is the only article I've ever read in an in-flight magazine that was actually interesting.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        You're just rubbing it in now aren't you?
        Only another 3 hours or so to satisfy your curiosity, Mr Tester!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I had pity on him and pmd him the text.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Girls out of your league

I think the moral of the story is that if seems to be to good to be true then it probably is. Reminds me of when Gibbon was a young single lad on an airbase in the middle of nowhere.

Being a randy young man I’d quickly got stuck into a couple of WRAFs working in SHQ. Not at the same time unfortunately, but they like me were fairly average in the looks department and also very enthusiastic. Their boss however was a stunner, Flt Lt McKinnon, drop dead gorgeous and engaged to a phantom pilot. Watching her do pelvic thrusts and circuit training was the closest to heaven I’d been at that time of my life.

Anyway it came to pass that she and girls from SHQ came into the local pub one night for a leaving do. My mates and I got taking to them and a few drinks went down the hatch. A bit later on Sue (AKA Flt Lt McKinnon) asked me if I’d walk her back to base, as she wasn’t feeling very well. Being a chivalrous young man I agreed. As we were walking down the lane she stopped at a bridle track and muttered something about wanting a pee and would I come up the track a bit with her. So again I did, when we’d gone about 20 yds up she just grabbed me and started kissing me. One thing led to another etc and there I was being shagged by a girl normally completely out of my league. Afterwards she asked if we could meet up regularly but obviously keep it quite as officers and plebs weren’t allowed to fraternise and she was also engaged. Of cause I agreed and we met up at motels and in her car a good few times over the next three months. I still have the vision of her on top with full webbing and hat.

Anyway young Gibbon after 3 months had fallen utterly in love with her and was considering leaving the RAF so we could be together. So one fateful night I put it to her that I would leave the RAF and she should break her engagement off. To this she replied to a crestfallen Gibbon that she wasn’t remotely interested in me but she’d heard from the girls at work at work that I had a big cock and she wanted to try one before she got married. She only intended the once but enjoyed it so much she thought she’d carry on for a bit and thought I’d be ok with that. So she offered herself up for one more bayonet practice and as good as disappeared out of my life.

Girls eh !
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              Anyway young Gibbon after 3 months had fallen utterly in love with her and was considering leaving the RAF so we could be together. So one fateful night I put it to her that I would leave the RAF and she should break her engagement off. To this she replied to a crestfallen Gibbon that she wasn’t remotely interested in me but she’d heard from the girls at work at work that I had a big cock and she wanted to try one before she got married. She only intended the once but enjoyed it so much she thought she’d carry on for a bit and thought I’d be ok with that. So she offered herself up for one more bayonet practice and as good as disappeared out of my life.

Girls eh !
              sounds like the plot of "Hung"
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I know many average looking chaps who have imported stunning Russian girls. The girls are also nice and take care of cooking etc without a fuss. At the same time, I know of several instances where blokes have been in touch with an "email" girl and have been badly scammed.

So it isnt all a scam. You just need to know where to hunt the meat.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  I know many average looking chaps who have imported stunning Russian girls. The girls are also nice and take care of cooking etc without a fuss. At the same time, I know of several instances where blokes have been in touch with an "email" girl and have been badly scammed.

So it isnt all a scam. You just need to know where to hunt the meat.
                  At old client co there was a young Russian lady who married local guy. He turned out to be violent, smasher her car up etc. She had to get a court order to stop him pestering her. He did not declare that he had two previous failed marriages for the same.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

This site has some great threads about scams and scambaiting.

Comment

She's written to me loads of times the double crossing bitch
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X