• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Film recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I wonder which version they have on those boxed sets of TJ Hooker they sell in Saturn?
    That's a series I never got into, so I don't think I'll try that one out.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Un prophète, available as A Prophet in English for a very reasonable £7.99

Absolutely top notch.
      Thanks, also a very reasonable £0.00 on katorrents.com. Going to watch it tonight.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Wouldn't it make more sense for Jonny foreigners to film in English?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Thanks, also a very reasonable £0.00 on katorrents.com. Going to watch it tonight.
          Can you recommend a Windows Torrent client that doesn't contain trojans, etc? Presumably the downloaded content is in a non-dodgy format and ready to view, rather than e.g. an executable. If so, how do the download sites make money?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Can you recommend a Windows Torrent client that doesn't contain trojans, etc? Presumably the downloaded content is in a non-dodgy format and ready to view, rather than e.g. an executable. If so, how do the download sites make money?
            Donations, I work with a guy who earns more running a tracker site than he does working.

It is a bit bizarre that people are happy to give money to a pirate for facilitating the download but not pay for the content.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The "download sites" are other users who have downloaded the file. That's why it's called peer to peer. They aren't in it for the money.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I use vuze as a client and VLC as a player.

TV in Zurich is crap!
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  I use vuze as a client and VLC as a player.

TV in Zurich is crap!
                  Wow, are you in Zurich?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Wow, are you in Zurich?

Yes, I needed to be off-shore again.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X