• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halal only school dinners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Your conception of the effects of nutrition intrigues me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter
    Excellent. This month, you can read how years of eating bread and wine together, two days after eating fish, has strange effects on the sexual preferences of Catholic priests.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      But will you still be saying that when your children start getting the urge to strap things to their midriffs with batteries and wires sticking out of them?
      What have ipods got to do with anything?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

But will you still be saying that when your children start getting the urge to strap things to their midriffs with batteries and wires sticking out of them?
        I don't have an iPod myself and neither will my children....if I can help it.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Muzzies go home.

Comment

Originally posted by markinbrussels View Post
            Muzzies go home.
            Islam is a religion, not a country you racist twat. I really hope that helps but sincerely doubt it.

Comment

Muzzies go home.
              To Muzzieland?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Muzzies go home.
                Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Islam is a religion, not a country you racist twat. I really hope that helps but sincerely doubt it.
                Islam is a religion, not a race.

Comment

Islam is a religion, not a race.
                  And?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    And?
                    And thus making disparaging remarks against Islam is not racist.

It might come under those new laws on religious intolerance though.

Comment

And thus making disparaging remarks against Islam is not racist.

It might come under those new laws on religious intolerance though.
                      Telling Muzzies to go home could be construed as racist though and that was my point.

Comment

Working...
                      X