• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    The point: The distribution of information in packets of no more than 140 characters.

What that information is depends on the users
    I always got the impression it was like Facebook on Speed.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I always got the impression it was like Facebook on Speed.
      Indeed, it can be likened to facebook reduced down to just status updates. But you don't have to ask permission to be friends!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I suspect you won't be able to, as I fear there IS no point to it.
        Thank you!

Another way for the masses to regurgitate pointless musings that no one is interested in. Just as bad as facebook.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I find loads of useful links through Twitter - here's one from earlier today. If you follow interesting people, you'll get interesting stuff. If you choose instead to follow a bunch of vapid imbeciles chuntering on about their lunch, then obviously you won't derive much benefit from it.

Comment

@SLSingh
            @bengoldacre
            @MitchBenn

All ok to follow without too much spamming

Comment

Working...
            X