• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is DimPrawn disillusioned yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    UK India Business Council: Rt. Hon Patricia Hewitt

Do you really think we had a change of Government?
    Some of the faces changed, but not many.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      And with interest rates likely to be kept at record lows for years, savers being shafted, inflation a target, house prices being propped up, population growth out of control. Takes Patricia Hewitt on a trade trip India to trade IT jobs for jobs for his mates and gives jobs to mad people who thinks there should be no cap on immigration. It's New Labour.
      And we go over with arms spread to welcome all these new people and help them out of poverty and the cheeky bastards respond by demanding the Koor-I-noor diamond back. Give them an inch and they take a mile!!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Some of the faces changed, but not many.
        Not many of the Policies have changed either.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          And we go over with arms spread to welcome all these new people and help them out of poverty and the cheeky bastards respond by demanding the Koor-I-noor diamond back. Give them an inch and they take a mile!!
          To be honest I don't think we should have to take ICTs in return for trade with India. No one else has to. They are just trying to pull a fast one. British heads of companies with their faces in the trough that is.

Comment

I wonder why nobody has complained in the EU that the UK is providing state aid by stealth with their encouragement of the use of ICT to cut labour costs.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I wonder why nobody has complained in the EU that the UK is providing state aid by stealth with their encouragement of the use of ICT to cut labour costs.
              We've got no voice. No one cares. We don't demonstrate on the streets. We don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                It's not state aid.

Comment

Working...
                X