• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is DimPrawn disillusioned yet?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I wonder why nobody has complained in the EU that the UK is providing state aid by stealth with their encouragement of the use of ICT to cut labour costs.
    It's not state aid.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I wonder why nobody has complained in the EU that the UK is providing state aid by stealth with their encouragement of the use of ICT to cut labour costs.
    We've got no voice. No one cares. We don't demonstrate on the streets. We don't count.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    And we go over with arms spread to welcome all these new people and help them out of poverty and the cheeky bastards respond by demanding the Koor-I-noor diamond back. Give them an inch and they take a mile!!
    To be honest I don't think we should have to take ICTs in return for trade with India. No one else has to. They are just trying to pull a fast one. British heads of companies with their faces in the trough that is.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Some of the faces changed, but not many.
    Not many of the Policies have changed either.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    And with interest rates likely to be kept at record lows for years, savers being shafted, inflation a target, house prices being propped up, population growth out of control. Takes Patricia Hewitt on a trade trip India to trade IT jobs for jobs for his mates and gives jobs to mad people who thinks there should be no cap on immigration. It's New Labour.
    And we go over with arms spread to welcome all these new people and help them out of poverty and the cheeky bastards respond by demanding the Koor-I-noor diamond back. Give them an inch and they take a mile!!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    UK India Business Council: Rt. Hon Patricia Hewitt

Do you really think we had a change of Government?
    Some of the faces changed, but not many.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Whoa, hold on!

He took who?
    UK India Business Council: Rt. Hon Patricia Hewitt

Do you really think we had a change of Government?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Whoa, hold on!

He took who?
    This woman

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    And with interest rates likely to be kept at record lows for years, savers being shafted, inflation a target, house prices being propped up, population growth out of control. Takes Patricia Hewitt on a trade trip India to trade IT jobs for jobs for his mates and gives jobs to mad people who thinks there should be no cap on immigration. It's New Labour.
    Whoa, hold on!

He took who?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
    So is it Nu-Tory, Nu-Condem, Nu-Libvertives or same old tulip, different day?
    Wasn't someone saying that before the election ..... oh yeah, it was me.

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    So is it Nu-Tory, Nu-Condem, Nu-Libvertives or same old tulip, different day?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He quit IT long time ago and turned into a minor but very dirty spekulant
    WHS.

I sell work permits to Indian programmers now.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He quit IT long time ago and turned into a minor but very dirty spekulant
    OI ! Wotz wrong with being a spekulant.

You're a spekulantist.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X