• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is.

How much was your original bet with AtW?
    I don't think there was a price, AtW point blank refused to take part, if you can talk him round I'm happy to take part.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I don't think there was a price, AtW point blank refused to take part, if you can talk him round I'm happy to take part.
      He obviously doesn't take you seriously. Prove him wrong. Instead of ripping into him why not prove you can do better - if you can that is.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Bollocks, you are telling me that you and your company are global experts in SEO and online marketing yet you have to go though local print media for exposure?
        We hire locally 'tard, recent intake includes 2 good students and getting some local exposure when student can say that they work for a locally known company is handy for recruitment purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Looks like I was right not to cover my short position in SKA then.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Looks like I was right not to cover my short position in SKA then.
            We hedged our positions by being shortlisted in 2 categories, maybe we should have also bet on our failure to win for fully blown hedged action

Comment

The winners look like they had a good night:

Caroline Davis, Stuart Griffiths, Kate Warnaby, Rob Macpherson and Chilina Madon from The Birmingham Hippodrome winners of The Creative Industry Award.

Phil Jones, Andrew Baker, Elizabeth Gooch, Tina Kelly and Chris Fryer, of EG Solutions, winners of The Export and International Trade Award.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Why is Deborah Meaden in the photo?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Oh well