• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random stranger on facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    So how are these fit young chicas getting hold of the phone numbers from these fully committed men?

Puzzler isn't it. I suspect Rup's workmate may be stretching the truth somewhat on this one.

Young lady in question probably wouldn't send pics of herself in her undercrackers without some sort of incentive.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Tell him to follow it through and have a laugh when a week later he crawls in to the British Embassy in Kazakhstan with bum hole in tatters. That will teach him.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernrampage View Post
        It happens. To some people, I think Facebook is another way of swinging/meeting people for random shags for those that want it. She's testing him out.

I have an awful male friend who is married that has hundreds of random women as his friends, half of them look like underwear models, the others seem to be on there loads and just randomly flirting as they are bored. Every now and then when he is worried that his wife is onto him he has a purge, and becomes friendless. Some of them he has met. Then he changes identities and starts again. He's not really my friend anymore

I have had random people approach me for friend requests.... not usually in their pants mind you.. but some of them married. Or sometimes women and I'm not gay... maybe they think I'm someone they know and it's all innocent.. who knows.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Threaded, you are hilarious(ly deluded)
        WSS

I couldn't even bring myself to respond to his post it was so bonkers.

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Random and yet she has his mobile number...

He deserves what he gets and if it's only a dose of the clap he should think himself lucky.
        WHS

Why in the name of God would you accept a "friend" on Facebook that you didn't know. Other than 2 or 3 on here who I haven't physically met but chat to reasonably regularly, there is no one on my FB that I don't actually know.

The ignore button on FB is there for a reason. Men who can't keep their dicks in their pants need to learn how to use it.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Set Up

His wife or girl friend is trying to set him so its not random or she will give him a real sob story to exract money from him

Comment

Threaded, you are hilarious(ly deluded)
            Well he does post here
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You've all made a few leaps here. To clarify (1) he's single, (2) she gave him her number not the other way round
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                You've all made a few leaps here. To clarify (1) he's single, (2) she gave him her number not the other way round
                SO?? That cuts out being set up by his Mrs... but not being stalked by a psycho

Comment

But he obviously used the number if she then had his...

I'm getting confused between your mate and nothernrampage's mate
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I wasn't debating his status, just that he's probably not giving you the full picture, and making out it's all coming from her.

Like CM said, he must have used her number to contact her at least once, for her to have it...

I don't know why anyone would add a total 'random' to their FB, but I guess if (what appears to be) a fit girl pops up asking to be friends, a bloke will probably accept.

If he's not physically met her, it might actually be a 25 stone trucker from Bolton.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I wasn't debating his status, just that he's probably not giving you the full picture, and making out it's all coming from her.

I don't know why anyone would add a total 'random' to their FB, but I guess if (what appears to be) a fit girl pops up asking to be friends, a bloke will probably accept.
                      I had a young lady asking to "be my friend" on another site. I assumed a drunken girly session was in progress "pick one at random and see what you get". That, or the girly was fishing for someone with an EU passport.

If he's not physically met her, it might actually be a 25 stone trucker from Bolton.
                      It could be a scam, one way or another.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X