• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2012: Where will you be watching the olympics from ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012: Where will you be watching the olympics from ?

the year is 2012,

you are watching the olympics from:

a, a tv room in a hostel for the homeless (or similar circumstances)

b, a tv in your living room in your link detached house in swindon (or similar circumstances)

c, a front row seat in the stadium and using a 5* hotel
    for accomodation (or similar circumstances)

7 years to go, which category do we all see our selves in ?

Milan.

Living room of detached house in middle of Eastern Bloc country.

I'll have no friends with whom to share the experience with so I may as well go to bed early.

Comment

For me, it has to be a), but you forgot to mention the mountain of used kleenex, soiled trousers (not my own) and scabs.

Comment

I'll be watching the queues of athletes waiting for a line of broken Red Ken's bendy buses or waiting on a platform for another overpacked, slow and dirty tube.

I'll also be laughing at the poor misfortune of the people who will pay for this disaster out of their taxes for a long time to come.

I would also have left the UK by then....

Comment

I shall be watching it from the top of the winners podium. As I am already entered for the show jumping and will win the gold medal.

HTH

Threaded.

Comment

death

you missed off d/ dead

must be a few on here unlikely to make it to 2012

Comment

Watching the land events on TV, but probably seeing the Sailing events in person.

Weymouth is only a half hour's drive from me.

Comment

I didn't know Weymouth was in Laaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaan ?

Milan.

Comment

I won't be watching it. In fact, none of you will. By 2012 we will have seen the second coming, and then you'll all be sorry...

ChicoLondon

Comment

Laaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaan
                    Not quite got the accent there, good, but not quite there. the second syllable is much shorter than the first like Laaaaaaaaandan then you should add Taaaaarn.

Obviously when doing the scouse accent its Dat Lundun.

Comment

Working...
                    X