• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2012: Where will you be watching the olympics from ?"

Collapse

Guest replied
    I ain't no Al Pacino. Oohhh-ahhhh!
    Franco, you are Al Pacino and your girlfriend is a top Lithuanian model. Want to fight about it!?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I ain't no Al Pacino. Oohhh-ahhhh!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    oh bugger - all my best pr0n gone for a burton

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Mars if I have any choice in the matter, better still, Alpha Centauri.0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]

0] Just to make up for the sad lack of 0] on the new board...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    thank you Dazzer.

Fiddle, the tape is jammed.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't have anything to learn from a Skoda driving Czech loving, wet-behind-the-years tape changer.

I guess you'll never know what it's like to have a subordinate. In your case, there's very few organisms inferior to yourself.

HTH

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    > one can achieve far more by quietly delegating tasks to ones subordinates

well tell the one you delegated the backup tape mounting to for my restore to get his arse in gear - I've been waiting half an hour while you've been naffing about on here >:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    'It's amazing what you find if you actually look, Milan.',

true Dazzer, true,

however, as you may learn one day, one can achieve far more by quietly delegating tasks to ones subordinates

thank you for supplying the research on the venues for the 2012 olympics

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's amazing what you find if you actually look, Milan.

As well as London and Weymouth, they also plan to use Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, Newport's velodrome and Swansea's 50m swimming pool.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey, I had a class mate in primary school with that name. She was the hottest of the class. Can she be the same?
    Hey Franco, I bet you were the class stud even then...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    .Net for the Cut and Paste generation.

Brought to you by the Papier Mache school of programming.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That'll be nowhere then.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Where did you paste your brain?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    cutting and pasting has got me to where I am today thanks very much

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I didn't know Weymouth was in Laaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaan ?
    It seems you don't know much at all Milan.

Although the main event is held in London, the sailing events are held at Weymouth.

Try reading stuff instead of just blatantly cutting and pasting everything. You might learn something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X