• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clip on cat feet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Suity!! You Naughty Naughty Boy!!!
    I'll show you mine first

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Watching a program on BBC1 called "the bionic vet". I have just seen a cat (who had it's feet unsurgically removed by combine harvester) have bionic implants drilled into its ankle bones so it can have clip on feet.

Surely a spade around the head would have been a quicker/cheaper/kinder option?

Shades of Rolph's "animal hospital" here.....

"Hammy the hamster has just gone up for x-ray at a cost of £4000"

"Oi Rolph, just flush 'im ffs!!!!!!"
      Clip on cat attachments example one (dusters)

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I'll show you mine first
        <Disclaimer>
        The CUK Poster known as Drewster wishes it to be made known to the assembled congregation that he has no interest or desire in viewing Suity's Beaver!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          <Disclaimer>
          The CUK Poster known as Drewster wishes it to be made known to the assembled congregation that he has no interest or desire in viewing Suity's Beaver!

Comment

Loads of pics of my favourite beaver
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X