• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And the Winner of the Olympic bid is ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Winner of the Olympic bid is ...

Dunno - Anyone found out yet?

It will be announced at 12:46 BST.

Comment

I've got to wait that long until the French are announced the winners? :rolleyes

Comment

How can Britain lose with Tony Blair, David Beckham, Ken Livingstone, Richard Caborn (what team do I support again?), Lord Stratford (Tony Banks) and Lord Coe gunning for us.

Comment

Anyone but the French! I couldn't care if it's held in Outer Mongolia, but after Chirac's sly dig at British cooking, obviously intended to try and nudge the decision away from Britain, I'll be gutted if the French win.

Comment

London

Comment

i think www.bbcnews.com website has crashed

Milan.

Comment

Oh bugger...

Comment

Can't imagine the scene when Tony Blair shakes Jacque Chirac's hand at the G8.

Comment

London!

Clearly they have gone for the best.

Are you jealous Milan? Don't get suicidal in boring Belgium!

Comment

Working...
                    X