• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I found what seems to be a hidden marijuana field.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely if it grew wild out in the open as you say it'd be given a name descriptive of a plant that crowds out cultivated species?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Maybe CUK should start an online drug shop. And an adult dating service.
      Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      and a laundry service.
      I think you're meant to dry clean curtains.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
        Can you give a map reference, so I can check it on Google Earth, then I will give you an informed opinion
        Here

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If it's by water if could be "water hemp" (google it) looks very much like weed but isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Not too bright, even the ancient Chinese knew to put up raised nets so the local warlord couldn't see their plants from his satellites.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://www.420elite.com

Has pics of plants.
              l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Hydroponics is the future.

Allegedly.

Airponics Shirely?

Comment

Originally posted by supergal View Post
                  Hidden in the woods next to the river near my current residence. The plants are only 30 cm high but seems like weed to me . Its leafs have small dots and seem to be developing a marijuana-like shapes.

So how long do I wait before I run and pluck it all ?

If there are experts I might take a pic and post ..

Where in the country are you?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    My mate says only the female plants can make you high, he should know as he has a loft full of the stuff... doh!
                    If it is causing him problems just mention less light in the early stages, and to lay off the growth hormones additive type fertilizers, but use ethylene instead. Too much light encourages auxins and along with growth hormones have a tendency to make the plants male, yet josh sticks are a good method of providing the trace amount of ethylene in the atmosphere to encourage the plants to grow up female.

Not that I know anything about the industrial scale hydroponic farming of such things.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Are you sure it isn't just Lupins? Very similar leaves.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X