• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Gimp hunting........
    Gentlemen, choose your targets carefully, no paras allowed!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Playing golf on Saturday at Worle Golf Course with my brother. He's recently given up smoking & has been a bit tetchy so i hope he's in a better mood than last time we met up.,. Don't blame him from being short te,pered though, he promised to give up smoking if his wifee lost some wait & it looks to me as if she isn't keeping to her end of the bargain.

Then, Saturday night, I'm off with the quartet to do a performance at Somerton Rotary Club. Should be good - we got a new song to do!

Then Sunday going down to Exeter to take the train up to Barnstaple where I will do some spotting & spend some time exploring some of the disused stations in the vicinity.
      There's no such club... I'm onto you.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Errr, errr, did I say Worle Golf Club? I meant a Golf Club near Worle...

<Damn> wrong login!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Errr, errr, did I say Worle Golf Club? I meant a Golf Club near Worle...

<Damn> wrong login!
          Can't be you Churchy. You could never have prolonged the "honeymoon period" this long!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh tes there is. You can do pitch and putt there ant the water features are the rhynes

Comment

Oh tes there is. You can do pitch and putt there ant the water features are the rhynes
              Pardon? If you must continue posting, please at least spell check.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Looks like you need a drink mate!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Pardon? If you must continue posting, please at least spell check.
                  Oh yes there is. You can do pitch and putt there and the water features are the rhynes

Comment

Oh yes there is. You can do pitch and putt there and the water features are the rhynes
                    Hmm... there is a driving range with a 9 hole pitch and putt on summer lane.

Try Clevedon Golf Centre if you want a more challenging 18 holes.

Don't confuse it with Clevedon Golf Club though, thats a proper course like Worlebury in Weston.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Hmm... there is a driving range with a 9 hole pitch and putt on summer lane.
                      That's the badger

Comment

Working...
                      X