• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mostly Harmless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    That or

a) Post something funny
    b) Post something interesting
    c) Post something financial
    d) Post something that people are interested in.

Mmm. Thats you ****ed I'd say.
    If any one of a-d are true - HTF did you get to "Should be listened to"?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      So what do you have to do to change the rating? At the moment I sound like a dose of swine flu.
      Have you tried brown-nosing posters with a higher rep?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The problem with the system is that any normal, psychologically healthy posters don't give a tulip - so the system is used by the bedwetter clique to boost each other's fragile egos and neg those they don't like.
        Sad really.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Just make some posts with pics of Kylie with not much on, seems to get some +ve rep. But I'm still mostly harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            That or

a) Post something funny
            b) Post something interesting
            c) Post something financial
            d) Post something that people are interested in.

Mmm. Thats you ****ed I'd say.
            Says you with the army of socks, I can't see any other reason for people repping you.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I can't rep people I repped before, yet, and the novelty is wearing thin now.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                The problem with the system is that any normal, psychologically healthy posters don't give a tulip - so the system is used by the bedwetter clique to boost each other's fragile egos and neg those they don't like.
                Sad really.
                So, how's that custom title working out for you? Making you feel good?

Comment

Sad really.
                  You gotta work from the inside man. The inside.

I mean the system is foolproof right? You'd never get a look at me, trolling poster for example ahead of someone reputable like a Nick Fitz poster would you! Would you?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    So, how's that custom title working out for you? Making you feel good?
                    What custom title?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

What custom title?
                      The remarkably witty "Better than AtW" epithet.

A bit like being "Less skint than Somalia".

Still, if it meets your personal expectations, who are WE to poke fun at it eh?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X