• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Terry apologises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you are not as bad as France.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Foreign Player Percentages

I know it's from 2006-2007 but it shows England at 59% and Germany at 50% so not that different.

I don't fully understand why but all the top managers complain that English players are too expensive when asked why they buy foreigners.

I think you are right when you say there are too many foreign players but they do bring benefits to the domestic leagues, if the Premiership wasn't such a spectacle you'd see more home grown talent playing abroad.
      Freedom of movement of labour within the EU. Players go where the money is, which is why we've got more foreign players at the moment.

If Sky switched their attentions and money from the Premiership to the Bundesliga or La Liga, there will be some migration over to there.

Comment

Working...
      X