• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how GAY are you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    So is this really a gay forum or what?

Can I speak to others who are only 10% or less here?
    Come on, Franco. We all know that in reality you are one of the presenters on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy UK.

It's nothing to be ashamed of these days.

Comment

I'll have a go at anything me. I'm not fussy, guys, gals, aliens - as long as they've got a good personality.

Comment

did I win?

40% - it must be true

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
          I'll have a go at anything me. I'm not fussy, guys, gals, aliens - as long as they've got a good personality.
          Desperate bastard. You need to do something about your low self esteem!

Comment

A piffling 20%!! Pah!
            Load of old cobblers anyway, SB is as straight as a ramrod!!
            As for you Francko, you must have cheated. All italian men start out 25% girly anyway and go downhill from there, if their antics on the football pitch are anything to go by anyway. And you are as bent as an arab's dagger!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Desperate bastard. You need to do something about your low self esteem!
              You're looking quite cute today, pooch. Excellent bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
                You're looking quite cute today, pooch. Excellent bottom.
                Errrm.... That's my face....

Comment

And why aren't there any questions about sheep?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Errrm.... That's my face....
                    Good job I'm not fussy!

Come along, doggy, time for a walk. If you know what I mean.

Comment

Whoops, 40%, but then again gay chaps earn more!!!
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X