• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently reading ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I've just finished reading The Racing Post in trap one
    Any tips other than "Don't go into Trap One"?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Any tips other than "Don't go into Trap One"?
      Working for a gambling company at the moment, my tip would be the house ALWAYS win
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I am reading Wilbur Smith - River God.

Comment

The Human Stain - Phillip Roth

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            The Human Stain - Phillip Roth
            Good book, that.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Blue Remembered Earth - Alistair Reynolds

Which as its the first in a trilogy will avoid my usual complaints about him rushing the end.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Restless by William Boyd

Comment

I am now getting well into the Lee Childs Jack Reacher series. My 9 year old son is getting quite keen on them too. A bit violent relly - but it is nice to see him taking an active interest in reading.

Comment

John Grisham - the broker

Comment

Nelson Mandela's Biography.
                      Not that enthralling really, and I haven't even reached the part where he gets to Robben Island yet.
                      Still, better crack on with it as I want to finish it before he pops his clogs.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X