• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stephen Fry: Doctor Who is a children's programme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    The return of Amelia Pond next week. Now she's what I call a proper Doctor's companion.
    So I believe!

Fantastic cliffhanger. All is lost. Lets see Moffat write his way out of this one.

But what a fantastic opening two minutes before the titles. We have multiple links to earlier episodes, a Star Wars cantina, the possible arm of a good looking Time Agent(Torchwood)!!! Plus, the flyover Stone Henge in the main episode was Close Encounters +++ Nestene Conciousness as well as loads of other add-ins.

The question is!!! Who is the voice?????

10/10
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      .... and he speaks so highly of you!
      .........and to be frank he is also funnier!
      That is not the point, he thinks is opinion matters and that it should be listened to, if you read my post and actually understood it that is what I was saying.

Could not care less if my opinion is not agreed on, I know it is not amongst the bedwetters and "the sisters", I place it here for discussion.

Comment

I've been a bit underwhelmed by this series, but agree tonight's episode was 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          That is not the point, he thinks is opinion matters and that it should be listened to, if you read my post and actually understood it that is what I was saying.

Could not care less if my opinion is not agreed on, I know it is not amongst the bedwetters and "the sisters", I place it here for discussion.
          I think you'll find that most people "think that their opinion matters and should be listened to".....

and you obviously do care about others thoughts on your opinion otherwise you wouldn't bother giving it (you would keep it to yourself) and equally by stating your opinion you are also seeking some level of agreement (or once again you wouldn't bother).....

Not a criticisim by the way.... you should care!
          Last edited by Drewster; 20 June 2010, 10:50.

Comment

Pah! Mucked up the recording so have to wait until tonight...
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              The question is!!! Who is the voice?????
              Zek.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

he thinks is(?) opinion matters and that it should be listened to
                pot kettle?

if you read my post and actually understood it that is what I was saying.
                I thought you had flounced and spared us all having to read your "opinions".
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                X