• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any good value places to eat in the city

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    But the food was really good too. Hmmm! might take a trip back there and see if their crispy beef noodles are still as good as they used to be.
    Try the tofu. It's better for you. And for the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Try the tofu. It's better for you. And for the planet.
      You can get crispy beef tofu now?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Tofu was crispy last time I went to wankees.

Comment

I went through Old Spitalfields Market the other day. I used to eat there sometimes before it got completely renovated. There are a few places to eat, but I've not tried the recently. Has anyone tried them?
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I went through Old Spitalfields Market the other day. I used to eat there sometimes before it got completely renovated. There are a few places to eat, but I've not tried the recently. Has anyone tried them?
              Can recommend Square Pie & Kota Satay.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
              X