• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK I don't care about the world cup thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    I used have a theory that soccer / football appeals to the immature, though I can't remember now how it went.
    What you are really saying, in a rather roundabout way, is that you were absolutely pants at Footy as you had the eye-to-ball abilities of a mole. And as a result you were roundly pilloried by the more athletic types, an ordeal which has left you bitter to this day.

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherForum View Post
      A Professor has found that there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research.

Could all men in the uk with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six... weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ?
      It made me laugh anyway.....

Comment

Association football is played by young children and people at state schools, isn't it? At my school the prep school kids played it, I believe, but from age eleven onwards it was rugby. I seem to remember the comprehensive school on the far side of the nearby park having soccer pitches.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Association football is played by young children and people at state schools, isn't it? At my school the prep school kids played it, I believe, but from age eleven onwards it was rugby. I seem to remember the comprehensive school on the far side of the nearby park having soccer pitches.
          Very poor 1/10.

Comment

Well at least when the world cup starts it will make it easier to spot the chavs
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

10 ways football haters can tell it's World Cup time: "Men's Health magazine estimates a die-hard World Cup fan could gain 2st and 7lb (15.7kg) if they watch every game between 11 June and 11 July."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I first played football at school in South Africa but we also did rugby and having an ex-Springbok as a coach was quite nice. In England, a comprehensive we did both football and rugby. The football coach was great, played for Billericay when they got to Wembley. The rugby coach was a sadistic Welshman that everyone hated. We also did cricket and atheltics and tennis and gymnastics and British Bulldog and when we got older we could also play hockey with the girls (who were right evil bastards.) The school now no longer has the playing fields unless you want to go running across peoples gardens.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Has anyone seen (there's not point in listening to it) the unofficial England song by Ben Dover and Take It. Definitely NSFW although there is a 'soft' version, quite surprised not see Ashley Cole in it
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Has anyone seen (there's not point in listening to it) the unofficial England song by Ben Dover and Take It. Definitely NSFW although there is a 'soft' version, quite surprised not see Ashley Cole in it
                    Why did you let me know about that? I just had to sit through 4 minutes of depraved hardcore filth... in HD.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                      Why did you let me know about that? I just had to sit through 4 minutes of depraved hardcore filth... in HD.
                      Same here, but with a minimised screen - it wouldn't go full screen for some reason, at least from the website h[no space here, NSFW]ttp://www.englandexpects-blue.com/
                      Last edited by TimberWolf; 9 June 2010, 22:45.

Comment

Working...
                      X