• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend Thread....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    We just got engaged - lovey dovey is inevitable.

Fair enough though, if it bothers you all that much then I'll quit CUK. I rarely post these days anyway, so no biggie.

Shame though that it's so "de trop" for you.
    Don't you dare!

The "it would be different if it was Wilmslow" comment is applicable to a lot more than just CM/CH.

IMO it's not OTT, it's nice to see a bit of happiness about the place.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      For balance, my mum's cat died the other day.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Don't you dare!

The "it would be different if it was Wilmslow" comment is applicable to a lot more than just CM/CH.

WMPS

This is General, in the social section of the site. If you dont like being social then piss of somewhere else.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Only plans for this weekend are to take the pup's to their first obediance classes. It should be..... interesting....

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Only plans for this weekend are to take the pup's to their first obediance classes. It should be..... interesting....

Look forward to hearing the tales of chaos.

I took my mates Boxer pup to classes with her, and he ate the instructors mobile phone.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              We just got engaged - lovey dovey is inevitable.

Fair enough though, if it bothers you all that much then I'll quit CUK. I rarely post these days anyway, so no biggie.

Shame though that it's so "de trop" for you.
              Contratulations on your engagement. Still think you should get a room.

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Down to Devon tonight, see my Son tomorrow.

Parents, Bro and family at some point.

Back to the smoke Sunday p.m./evening.

My fiancee is out on the lash with a load of girlie mates for her hen do tomorrow, no wonder I went away. That will be messy guaranteed, she is such a light weight when it comes to a bevvy or 2..3..4....etc.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  (The above is always assuming CM doesn't have alternative plans that she thinks she's told me about but in reality it was only in her head...)

My wife does this to me all the time.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

[QUOTE=cailin maith;1150286]We just got engaged QUOTE]

Ohh I missed that one - Congratulations
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Look forward to hearing the tales of chaos.

I took my mates Boxer pup to classes with her, and he ate the instructors mobile phone.
                      Ha ha!! I grew up with boxer dogs. They're completely insane and I love em. There weren't any mobile phones to eat back then but on of our dogs, Freddy, if you took him to a pub with a pool table he'd be straight up there nicking the black ball & the only way to get it back was to bribe him with a packet of crisps. That dog got me in with a fair few sexy "chicks" as it happens, but I have to acknowledge I got one or two punches on the nose from his mad antics as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X