• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afternoon All

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon All

Afternoon All,

been a little busy these last fews - makes a change.

What's new ?

How are your plan b's ?

Milan.

Greetings Beenoid!

Plan A and B working well until the appearance of this years IR Chav Charity begging letter...

Divs slightly high last year methinks...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

good afternoon milan. good to hear you're busy. a change is as good as ... as they say. plan b is moving on. it may well be that it becomes the main earner sooner than anticipated. we'll see.

how is your enterprise coming along?

Comment

scotspine,

good luck with yours

plan a, I must say looks good for 2006 too

good luck all with your plan a's and b's

software to the gentry

Milan.
        Last edited by milanbenes; 19 January 2006, 14:20.

Comment

plans

my plans A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, H1, H2, H2bis and especially plan I are well under way, thank you very much

FFS, what's all this plan talk... have you guys invented some sort of secret language to talk over a bulletin board or something? Are you 12-year olds masquerading as contractors?
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Take no notice, Milan's just trying to find out what everyone's plan b's are as he doesn't have one of his own.

Comment

blimey,

you got me sussed !

ok you called my bluff

nice one

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
                my plans A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, H1, H2, H2bis and especially plan I are well under way, thank you very much

FFS, what's all this plan talk... have you guys invented some sort of secret language to talk over a bulletin board or something? Are you 12-year olds masquerading as contractors?
                Men, beccy, have plans which differentiate us from the female of the species. Mostly these plans involve filling a belly, sh*gging anything with a hole in it, and making lots of wonga. Women tend to plan along the lines of man, marriage, sprogs, affairs, knitting, and not necessarily in that order.

Comment

startling milan, to say the least. and no doubt you have picked the right time to enter that particular field in that particular area. well done. meet you in the bay off cannes for drinks at 6.30. ya.

Comment

it must be a nice feeling for you that your plan b is close to becoming the main income - that's the aim isn't it

all the best,

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X