• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly would not believe anything the protestors are saying.

Don't suppose anyone seen the picture of the commando in the paper today? covered in blood after being shot and held on the ground, IHH spokesman said that the soldiers were being 'tended to'.

Comment

The truth is there in the middle somewhere. Confiscating and deleting all the video and images doesn't help really.

Can' tell much from the image you mention. except it looks like he's wearing a thong. He most certainly isn't shot.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I honestly would not believe anything the protestors are saying.

Don't suppose anyone seen the picture of the commando in the paper today? covered in blood after being shot and held on the ground, IHH spokesman said that the soldiers were being 'tended to'.
        Among the protestors are MPs from various countries including Israel, a former UN Secretary General, various Jews including a Holocaust victim and various journalists. All cameras, laptops and mobile phones were confiscated by the Israelis so the video footage is one sided however, the reports from the protesters are consistent. The Israelis were shooting at the ship from helicopters before they boarded. Once boarded, the solders terrorised the passengers by throwing stun grenades, firing tear gas etc. Once the solders opened fire; some passengers tried to disarm the solders, at this time some passengers were shot at point blank range and were told to surrender or the killing would continue.

So you think a Jewish Holocaust victim is lying about the events?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          The truth is there in the middle somewhere. Confiscating and deleting all the video and images doesn't help really.
          One of the protestors claimed the soldiers were saying that they were going to feed them bacon rolls.

Why would a jew offer to cook a bacon roll? What a load of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            One of the protestors claimed the soldiers were saying that they were going to feed them bacon rolls.

Why would a jew offer to cook a bacon roll? What a load of crap.
            Perhaps he's a Jew that eats bacon? Or perhaps he's a zionist that's only Jewish in name only. As well there are friggen pig farms in Israel! So somebody's eating bacon.

next.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

How many boats were in this "flotilla"?
              How many of them got attacked in this way?

Anyone know?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                How many boats were in this "flotilla"? 8
                How many of them got attacked in this way? 1

Anyone know?
                Answers in bold and are off the top of my head
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Answers in bold and are off the top of my head
                  Can we trust the "top of your head" though?

More seriously, why just THAT particular boat? I suspect that the Israelis probably had "Intel" that highlighted that boat as being "problematic". Not condoning what they did, but let us not refer to this incident as simply some randomised gung-ho event. I doubt it was anything of the sort, and I suspect that at least some of those on board this ship were not totally surprised by this attack neither.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

More seriously, why just THAT particular boat? I suspect that the Israelis probably had "Intel" that highlighted that boat as being "problematic". Not condoning what they did, but let us not refer to this incident as simply some randomised gung-ho event. I doubt it was anything of the sort, and I suspect that at least some of those on board this ship were not totally surprised by this attack neither.
                    Was 6 ships not 8

I too doubt they were suprised, all previous attempts to get ships to Gaza have resulted in boardings.
                    Some people would have wanted to step up the game and Israel complied in usual over the top fashion.
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

If you read the media, you would know why.
                      1. The other ships/boats were much smaller and easy to board. The activists were beaten up on the other boats.
                      2. The Turkish ship was the largest and tried to make a run for it.
                      3. The UN says the blockade is illegal, obviously you know better.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X