• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post
    I have stopped going to Egypt for holidays as much as I like the country.
    That'll learn em...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

No the Israeli army did not fire in self defense, it was pre-planned and pre-meditated and intended to deter anyone who dared to stand in the way of the Israeli government's undeclared policy of slowly starving the palestinian civilians in Gaza.... also it's about time the world stopped claiming ignorance over who really was onboard the ship. The list of activists onboard the ships had been published at least 2 months before they set off on various websites of the different organisations which organised the aid. Just in case you missed it, it includes a jewish holocaust survivor, a former US ambassador, various European MPs and a few activists from the Free Gaza movement. Hardly terrorist material. The Israeli government has a bone to pick with the Free Gaza movement activists as they were brave enough to follow the Palestinian paramedics team during the Israeli offensive 3 years ago and to make a documentary (To shoot an elephant) detailing the war crimes that the Israeli army was committing. The documentary shows footage of the Israeli army bombing the hospital in Gaza, firing directly at paramedics who were attempting to attend to the wounded , not to mention the bombing of the storage areas where tons of international aid had been received and was awaiting distribution to the impovrished palestinian population...

Comment

People should venture any opinions they like. If we all only based opinions on absolute knowledge the world (and CUK) would be a very silent and boring place.

What is rather dafter is when people actually get involved in these things without any deeper knowledge than most of us, just idealism and uniformed sympathy, like some of the British people on this flottilla. Probably lovely people but some day they may grasp just how they have been used by those with a very different agenda.

Thanks to Israeli cackhandedness this flottilla has succeeded in its main aim, which was not to bring relief to ordinary Gazans but to score a diplomatic coup. Many will be mourning the deaths of these people but you can rest assured that some behind the scheme will be rubbing their hands with glee. If one has to simplify the world to make sense of it, it is less about divisions between this belief and that, than between the manipulators and the idealistic fools who do their bidding.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What highlights to me the complete disdain we have for politics in that part of the world is the fact that we appointed Tony Blair as a Peace Envoy.
          The Israelis, with their ruthless "eye for an eye" doctrine, confronted by hopelessly desperate people that believe suicide bombing is a legitimate option.
          A real recipe for prolonged disaster. Dreadfully sad all round really. I very much doubt that the ills of that place will EVER be resolved amicably.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'll have a large fries.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Allergy Warning
              This Forum may contain nuts

Comment

The question we should probably be asking is: how will this go down with Israeli voters?

I suspect quite well.

The IDF have more experience than anyone at dealing with 'difficult' situations involving civillians. More even than the British Army in NI. They knew their strategy, and whilst it may have gone a bit OTT, they achieved their aims. I don't expect there will be too many activists volunteering for 'Aid to Gaza 2' now.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

You have to give credit where its due,

Only the Israelis could conjure up a way to justify killing civilians as an act of self-defence. Let's all get the violin out and start playing.
                  Poor poor Israel - invades a ship only to get hit with metal bars by terrorists. They killed 10 but the real tragedy here is the injury to the Israeli soldiers. Death to non-Israeli humanitarians is bad but injury to an Israeli soldier?!

Also credit to them for getting all their mouthpieces into action immediatley namely the BBC, The Sun, Sky News, News of the world etc. Their organisation is simply outstanding.

well done Israel.

Comment

From that well known Israeli propogandist Al Jazeera. Interesting song those peacelovers are singing.

MEMRI: Al-Jazeera TV Report from "Freedom Flotilla" Before Its Departure for Gaza: Activists on Board Chant Intifada Songs and Praise Martyrdom
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

looooooooool did you actually just post something from the zionist machine that is Memri?

haha

Comment

Working...
                      X